Your Future
Matters Now
Lawyer Group Photo


Family Law Orlando and Central Florida Attorneys for Modification of Alimony, Child Custody, Child Support, and Spousal Support Agreements

At Adams & Luka, our Orlando family law attorneys understand that often times, modifications are necessary in situations regarding alimony, child custody or support, spousal support, and other areas related to separating or divorcing. While the terms of an agreement may be set upon divorcing or separating of parents who share biological children, situations often change, requiring that agreements be modified.

Financial circumstances and child living arrangements often change. One thing is for certain; life situations are not consistent, which may require that an agreement be modified. One parent may have a substantial increase in pay, or circumstances may require that a non-custodial parent take primary custody of the children. There are also instances in which alimony or spousal support may need to be modified. In some cases, ex-spouses or parents of children who were never legally married may have issues that are contentious. Regardless of the situation, our Orlando modifications attorneys are skilled, experienced, and work vigorously in an effort to reach the result our clients desire.

Areas of focus in regards to modifications in central Florida include:

  • Modification of Alimony
  • Modification of Child Custody
  • Modification of Child Support
  • Modification

Spousal support and alimony are basically the same thing. Upon divorcing, courts want to ensure that both spouses are capable of living in the style they were accustomed to prior to the divorce. Financial situations often change; one spouse may be promoted, or pursue a career that is much high-paying than the previous career.

One spouse who receives child support may desire to have the amount of support increased when an ex-spouse or biological parent receives a substantial pay increase, or changes careers. There are many circumstances in which modifications may be made to an initial agreement regarding spousal support, child custody, or child support. Another example is if one spouse moves to another city or state due to remarriage or career; the non-custodial parent may wish to seek a modification to child custody, so that any biological children can remain in familiar surroundings, attend the same school, etc.

Contact Adams & Luka Today

As reputable central Florida modifications lawyers, we understand that life is constantly changing, and that situations involving career and children change as well. Life is never a constant. What seemed agreeable at the time you divorced or separated with the biological parent of your children may no longer be in the best interest for you, or your children. We urge you to contact us today for a free consultation at 407-872-0303 or 352-357-4084 when you have questions regarding the terms of an agreement related to family issues, and whether modifications may be made.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation 24/7
Phone Number
Captcha Image